Breast size plays a role in the perception of attractiveness and self esteem. There is no argument when it comes to breast size and sex appeal; men like larger breasts. There are both natural ways and medical solutions for women who desire larger breasts.
Diet for Increasing Breast Size
Natural methods are preferred by many women to increase their breast size and avoid the potential risks and complications of surgical procedures. Several natural and wholesome foods can help women increase their breast size.
- Eat Enough Estrogenic Foods. Estrogen is a potent female sex hormone and proper levels can lead to enlargement of breast tissue. Testosterone is the male hormone counterpart and diminishes breast growth. Avoid carb rich foods such as chips, crackers, white rice and baked goods to help minimize testosterone production. Excellent sources of natural estrogen include: pumpkin, garlic, red beans and split peas, soy foods eggplant, flax seeds, pumpkin and squash.
- Have More Fresh Fruits and Vegetables. Fruits and vegetables not only provide potent antioxidants, but also help regulate testosterone levels in the body. The anthocyanins and antioxidants help build health tissue and protect against damage from free radicals. Be sure to eat at least four servings a day and include blueberries and strawberries.
- Try Soy. Soy products are high in isoflavones that can help the body increase its own estrogen levels and promote breast growth. Soy products are also rich in protein and can help build and repair damaged tissues in the body. Soy milk is available in a variety of flavors.
- Include Healthy Fats in Your Diet. Monounsaturated fats are the best choice for increasing breast size. Other fats are unhealthy and end up collecting on all the areas most women don't like such as hips, thighs and the tummy. Healthy fats are high in Omega-3 fatty acids and are beneficial for heart and brain health. Try to add olive oil, avocado, raw nuts and coldwater fish into your diet.
Herbs for Increasing Breast Size
- Fenugreek. The wonder of this herb is in a substance called diosgenin. This powerful substance stimulates breast tissue enhancement through a hormone like effect.
- Wild Yam. Either alone or in a synergistic combination with fenugreek, wild yam is known for enhancing the female breast. Besides, the phytonutrients also improves healthy breast tissue.
- Fennel. Women have used fennel for its' estrogen like compounds for centuries. This effect translates into increased breast size.
- Anise Seed. This seed has several health benefits due to the estrogen like properties it possesses. Medical research has noted these seeds are beneficial in stimulation lactation, treating infertility and improving the size and appearance of the female breast.
Exercises for Increasing Breast Size
- Yoga or Pilates. These forms of exercise not only strengthen the core, but also enhance the chest muscles under the breasts. This augmentation is evident by the improved size and shape of the breasts.
- Push-ups. By using the proper technique of keeping the back straight and body in a straight line will produce a dramatic improvement of the pectoral muscles. These muscles underlie the breasts and by toning and strengthening the pectoral muscles the breasts will also take on an improved firmness.
- Chair Lift. Start by backing up to a stable chair. Squat down with your feet slightly out in front of your knees and reach back with your arms to grasp the arm rest or seat of the chair. Slowly lower your torso down without going past 90 degrees of elbow bend and then push yourself back up. This will tone and tighten the arms, chest and shoulders while enhancing the overall size and appearance of the breasts. Repeat 10 times and do two more sets of 10 after a break.
- Palm Pushing. This final exercise can be done anywhere and works magic on improving breast appearance. Place both palms together and press into each other for a count of 5 and then slowly release. Work to complete 10 repetitions.
Other Measures for Increasing Breast Size
- Massage. Proper massage technique can improve breast size by several mechanisms. First, the massage stimulates blood flow to the breasts and allows natural hormones and estrogens from the diet to reach the breast tissue more effectively. It is believed that the receptors in breast tissue will respond better to estrogen after massage. Use oil such as Ylang-Ylang, olive or almond and plan for two 15-minute sessions (one in the morning and one in the evening). Massage the breasts in a circular downward manner with gentle yet firm pressure. Be sure to include the nipple and areola to stimulate release of prolactin which also stimulates a response in breast tissue.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy. Therapeutic options include natural and prescription type hormone replacement options. Many products contain L-Tyrosine, which is thought to help build muscle and decrease body fat. Other drugs are comprised mostly of estrogen to stimulate breast tissue directly. Product options include pills, creams, patches, injections and even nasal mists.